Monday, September 5, 2011

Barbara

First day back in a while because of a septoplasty that I got a few weeks ago. So, I decided to tackle a crossfit workout I've never done: Barbara.

Barbara consists of:
5 rounds for time of -
20 pullups
30 pushups
40 situps
50 squats

I finished in 26:15. My rounds went like this:
1 - 3:04
2 - 3:33
3 - 5:32
4 - 6:44
5 - 7:21

I felt pretty awful while doing this. I have clearly not worked out very hard in too long. However, as I've told my girlfriend countless times, "It's time to get back on my horse." Today's workout has set me back up and I'm now ready to go. Some bad news is that the AF marathon filled up before I got a chance to register. I didn't even consider that possibility which has turned out to be a big mistake. The good news is that there's another marathon that's actually the following day and it's local. Since that's so convenient it's time to start running again.

With my next task ahead of me along with Tough Mudder following it I'm going to needs some words to compel me.

No comments:

Post a Comment